What are the special features of shielded control cables?
1. AC rated voltage: U0/U 450/750KV
2. The highest working temperature: Polyperfluoroethylene propylene (F46) insulation does not exceed 200℃, soluble polytetrafluoroethylene (PFA) insulation does not exceed 260℃
3. Low ambient temperature: PVC sheath: fixed laying -40℃, non-fixed laying -15℃ Fluoroplastic and silicone rubber sheath: fixed laying -60℃, non-fixed laying -20℃
4. The temperature of cable installation and laying should not be lower than 0℃ (for fluoroplastic, silicon rubber and nitrile sheathed cables not lower than -25℃).
5. Allowable bending radius of the cable: The smallest non-armoured cable is 6 times the outer diameter of the cable. The smallest copper tape shielded or steel tape armored cable is 12 times the outer diameter of the cable. The smallest fluoroplastic insulated and sheathed cable is outside the cable. 8 times the diameter